Written by Les
Why is branding important for any business?
A brand is a name, term, sign, symbol or design or a combination of these that identify and represent a seller/s regardless of good or service sold. A brand allows a business to differentiate itself from its competitors. Furthermore, a brand is a seller's promise to deliver to customers to a certain standard (e.g. features, services, benefits, quality).
Articulating your brand involves investing time and energy in defining the brand attributes, benefits, values and personality. The challenge of branding is to develop a deep set of meanings for the brand. Once articulated, the next key step is to define the brand strategy i.e. how, what, where, when and to whom you plan on communicating and delivering on your brand messages.
A key component of your branding strategy is to promote your brand into the marketplace.
So how do you do it?
1. Create a great company logo
2. Develop an elegant and effective website that integrates with your logo, key messages, tagline and service offering. A captivating website draws the attention of prospective buyers.
3. Design and develop templates for all internal and external marketing material to promote brand consistency (i.e. business cards, letterheads, flyers). Use the same colour scheme, logo placement, look and feel throughout to ensure consistency
4. Get noticed on internet search engines
5. Deliver on your brand promise
At Valles Digital Media, we are experts in all things digital. We craft elegant logos and create beautiful websites that help aggrandise a company's brand and image. Our graphic design expertise extends your brand to your all types of marketing material. We take care of your business printing as well.